No announcement yet.

What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

On the graphics on vid 3. I can't say one way or the other, because there is no way to know what level of change was simulated when he "switched off" gravity for a second. It is only a simulation to illustrate what could happen. I'm just seeing those as worst case scenarios without knowing real numbers, or cause and effects of loss of gravity on bodies.
    The ratios of distance between bodies can't be properly represented, because it would be almost impossible to see the Moon on such a condensed scale. Not being defensive, just pointing that out.

As mentioned, if something of this mass hits Earth, game over.

But, all that aside, why would NASA be deliberately misleading and presenting falsehoods, as facts, i.e., lying? The only reason I can imagine, is to not startle the cattle into a stampede. Let's face it, the majority of people are just dumb, stupid animals.

Too bad they don't realize, the shepherd likes mutton.
    “Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”
    “The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

This is interesting too. I posted this same article to a local forum here in SC and one of my friends who has family in California replied with this:

I know when we were out in Cali a few months ago we were talking with some friends who had family members in the farming sector. FEMA had approached these people asking about how long it would take for them to clear out their massive refrigeration units used to house fruits and vegetables before heading out to market.

Not a big deal really if only one person had been asked, but when all 7 of these folks mentioned that their family had been approached, it got a little more worrisome. Keep in mind these reefer units are huge. Something like 150yds long by 100yds wide. They are like big refrigerated warehouses.
      I'm going to give him a call tomorrow and see if he has more info and maybe see if he heard what the farmers thoughts were on this. I know it isn't the same area as the article above, but it's still very interesting.
      Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Another thought I've had is I'm seeing where a lot of cities, including Columbia SC, are running the homeless out of town or arresting them.

Article here:
        http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...lize-homeless/

There are a lot of big cities in the region the article speaks about. Could FEMA be getting prepared to house, feed and give medication to the displaced homeless people that are coming soon.
        Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Reb View Post
          Another thought I've had is I'm seeing where a lot of cities, including Columbia SC, are running the homeless out of town or arresting them.

Article here:
          http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...lize-homeless/

There are a lot of big cities in the region the article speaks about. Could FEMA be getting prepared to house, feed and give medication to the displaced homeless people that are coming soon.
          I doubt it. That is probably what all ammo is for.
          Mike

“We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities.”

Comment

MY sister lives in Hawaii. She says the homeless problem is out of control there. States will buy homeless one way tickets to Hawaii knowing that is is a long tough walk back to the mainland.

Hawaii is fighting back and planning on shipping a couple hundred a year off the island back to the mainland location of their choice.

WHen I was on the street we used to run then over to the next county to the nest biggest city and hope they would take root there for a while. These off the clock runs were countered by them doing the same to us.

Their city still had the corner 911 phones where you could drop one off then grab a 911 phone and report a "suspicious person looking like they were breaking into a building"
            AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
            God carries a 1911.
            Just another day towards 20...

Comment

I don't know which way to jump off the fence on that one. I generally trust the .Gov about as far as I can throw the Washington Monument, but I'm also inclined to have a reasonable stock of food, fuel, ammunition, and suchlike in hand, too.

I have the stuff not so much because I plan on needing it as I do because I don't plan on not having it if something should happen and I do need it.

Are they stocking up for a disaster that they know is coming, or are they avoiding being accused of failure to plan should one occurr? (This is the same .Gov that has been storing refrigerated warehouses full of ice for years and years now, just in case.) Are they preparing for something, or just being prepared for anything?

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Why just region 3? The majority population of those areas are along a coastline. IF there were information suggesting that a Mid-Atlantic rift were to let go, or some other natural disaster, then, it wouldn't just be there that would be affected. Though it could be said, if the issue were close to there, then they would likely be hit the worst. As far as I understand tectonics, which isn't much, other than what is easily illustrated in books, and non-specific language.

I'm still leaning toward a man-made incident, though. Such as NBC preparations, for example. Lots and lots of water, MRE's, ICE as mentioned above. Medical supplies up the wazoo. FEMA buying/issuing weapons & ammo, that would make an Army division commander blush. That is, with the exception of the ammo, which isn't to be used for military purposes.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

Well since DC is in region three, perhapsl thats the only one they consider important enough to save. Cutting the population of unwanted individuals like you and me would be something they would want. Save the politicians and power brokers, keep enough people alive to do the work they'll need, the rest of us are on our own.
                  "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
                  The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballmagnet View Post
                    Well since DC is in region three, perhapsl thats the only one they consider important enough to save. Cutting the population of unwanted individuals like you and me would be something they would want. Save the politicians and power brokers, keep enough people alive to do the work they'll need, the rest of us are on our own.

Yeah I suppose that is the major reason for their concern there.
                    It's a good thing for us elsewhere too, in a way.
                    We won't have to deal with the idiots for awhile, just have to get with life on a day to day basis.
                    I do know this, and it is universal across borders. When people are forced to learn and practice survival, they get real good at killing. Not just game, but, predators. You know what kind I speak of.

Recently, there was a thread here, about some people in Bosnia that endured all of it. The soviet withdrawal, the sudden loss of services, etc.
                    The guy interviewed was very specific on things to be especially high on your list for survival. WATER, and weapons & ammo was very high on that list.

Anything else, was food and secure withdrawal, and do NOT travel in the daytime. Roaming gangs would patrol all the roads, and kill on sight, rob them of everything, dragging their bodies away, and do it all over again to the weak scared, and unsuspecting traveling along, trying to find some relief.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

For all we know, a couple jihad boys meandered across the southern border and are heading toward our nation's capital or NYC with something that goes boom. Knowing our government, they were probably tracking them, and had planned on letting them in to later show how awesome we are at catching them, and then ultimately lost track of them.
                      Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

This might have something to do with it:

This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
                        http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...warrior/68600/

Comment

xxxxxxhttp://waronthehorizon.com/site/?p=1016

paste that puppy on a browser and see what Obummer's son lookalike is preaching.

Nothing like rainbow Jackson preaches
                          AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
                          God carries a 1911.
                          Just another day towards 20...

Comment

A treasonous mulatto scum dweller like Barack Obama who will fight against reparations for Black people in amerikkka, but in favor of fag rights for freaks in amerikkka and Afrika,
                            http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?p=1016

Then again maybe not.

In the original article, this person is identified as working weapons and ammo procurememt for Dept. of Homeland Security. There is a lack of specificity in the story so we don't know if he is just a paper pusher or someone who actually makes deciscions.

In applying this story to the puzzle of what FEMA is up to in Region 3, his placement would put him close to the so far inexplicable arms and ammo purchases by DHS and his antisocial views would be in line with the Black Liberation Theology embraced by Obama and many of his appointees and associations. It could be that in this individual we are witnessing an historical parallel to pre-emergent dictaitorships from around the world. Before they could come into power and impose their radicalism on their fellow countrymen they had to embed operatives, facillitaors, and sympathyzers in their governments. This could be one such commisar hopeful. The reason “the Irritated Genie" may now be surfacing onto the national radar may be out of anticipation for whatever the preperations in Region 3 portend.

Comment

They must be MUCH better tasting MRE's than I have ever eaten. Forcing one to eat them is cause enough to make one want to kill something!

I for one do not see ANY of our Congress critters stooping low enough to eat them voluntarily.

Now for some third world UN scum.......it is a different matter.

Comment

Looks like they are passing this operation off as an excercise to prepare for an attack on the power grid there...a training excercise...yeah...that's what it is.
                                arkyboy
                                I\'d rather dial 1911!

Comment

Working...
                                X