Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Shabazz calls Michelle Malkin a whore on national TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9vad...%2F%3Fp%3D4401
    Earth First - We'll stripmine the rest of the galaxy later!

I don't usually say anything about race issues and racial spokesman but I have to now.

I may be a 26 year old white male but I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood. Back in the 1960's my neighborhood was the definition of "block busting". As the black and hispanic families moved in the whites moved out. Most simply rented the houses out and let them fall into disrepair. A ghetto was born from people trying to escape the ghetto. Hard working people... not blaming the "evil white man" for their hardships. I'm sick and tired of the the Sharpton's and Shabazz's of the world getting media attention instead of positive role models. Shame that the positive role models aren't as well known and these dirtbags.

Comment

Gawd but I love Michelle Malkin....a minority woman b-tch slapping around that race-baiter Shabazz....

Comment

She has grit, and she knows her stuff, and for that she has my support.

So, I wonder, what kind of support is she going to get from others for being called a whore by Shazbat?
        Will Shazbat be forced to resign from his position, because of his wanton disregard for the woman, by calling her a whore?

Me thinx not.
        “Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”
        “The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
        Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

I was watching when this Negro refered to Michelle M. as a whore. The Rules of Engagement on this forum prevent me from stating what I think about the POS Shabazz and those like him.

Jungle Work

Comment

Originally posted by AZProtector:
            Gawd but I love Michelle Malkin....a minority woman b-tch slapping around that race-baiter Shabazz....
            Got that right.

Comment

Goto "www.hotair.com" to see her vents in issues.

It's good...
              “Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”
              “The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
              Sic Semper Tyrannis

Comment

That lady ROCKS!!!
                Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
                I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

Originally posted by Iowegan:
                  She has grit, and she knows her stuff, and for that she has my support.

So, I wonder, what kind of support is she going to get from others for being called a whore by Shazbat?
                  Will Shazbat be forced to resign from his position, because of his wanton disregard for the woman, by calling her a whore?

Me thinx not.
                  1. He didn't call her a "nappy-headed ho", so it doesn't count.

2. He can call brown women ho's if he wants to. See any rap album.

3. She can take care of herself anyway. I'd love to see her get to do an hour of O'Reilly with Al Sharpton.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Michelle is a total babe!

Comment

She's an f'n knockout...how 'bout Malkin '08?

Comment

I never heard of this clown before, but it's obvious he's just another hypocritical moron following the likes of Sharpton's and Jackson's line of thinking in that no black man or woman can do wrong, be it rape or murder or anything else.

And I always find it amusing as how they revert back to wanting an apology for slavery when they can't muster up an answer quickly enough.
                        Media vita in morte sumus

Comment

it's sad though, if you read the first page of comments, how many people are so completely clueless about real life....

Comment

Shabazz is just another piece of crap.

The Aryan Nations and the Klan have nothing on this hateful talking turd.
                            Isaiah 57:13
                            When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But whoever takes refuge in me shall possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

For those with Vain Imaginations of SHTF scenarios

{Rev.13:7} And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. ... {10} If any man [is] for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Comment

Col Kurtz
                              The Aryan Nations and the Klan have nothing on this hateful talking turd.
                              The Aryan Nation and Klan are rank amateurs when compared to the muslims. We have entire branches of the government, not to mention the private hate army down at the SPLC working on the Klan and Nations.
                              No one is paying any attention to the muzzies
                              may the Bonnie Blue wave forever

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Working...
                              X