No announcement yet.

AW.net Member - Killed in Iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did not know him but it is sad to hear this when its someone from a community we belong to its sad to hear of any lose . my prayers to the family my gratatude for thier sacrafice .

When ever i hear something like this im reminded of what Thomas Pain said during the revolutionary war

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."

I pray this for his family for all our families

God bless

Comment

I take part in REvJoel's prayer above. Thank you for the prayer. Our prayers are with the friends and family. God bless you and yours CLHMildot.

Comment

Prayer out.

Comment

god bless you, curtis and god bless your friends and family.

http://www.tribute2contractorsiniraq.com/default.asp

Comment

rest in peace

Comment

This is sad news.

I just read a few of his posts. I remember him now. Always there to help and spread his knowledge. Looks like he was a contractor for Blackwater or someone.

Rest in peace Sir.

Comment

sad very very sad
                may the lord keep thee and comfort thy family
                lord let this fallen warrior join you with all our other fallen brothers in arms amen

oh and p.s. lord let us find the bastards that killed him, and send them to meet their fate!
                amen

Comment

Damn.

Every time I log in here, it seems that someone else is gone. I didn't know him. But I hate like hell that he is gone.

My deepest condolences to the family.

May his fellows welcome him to Valhala.

Comment

R.I.P. and Godspeed, brother, I know two battle buddies of mine who'll be sure make a place for you amongst the brave.

Comment

Working...
                    X